Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sold 2019 Tesla Model 3 SR+ w/ Enhanced Autopilot - $25,950 OBO, 34k miles, No Accidents/Clean Title - Full Ceramic Coating + HW3 + Extras

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My official listing with photos: 2019 Tesla Model 3 Standard Range Plus RWD - Find My Electric
-- --
• Asking $34,990 OBO
• Price lowered to $31,990 OBO
• 34k miles
• Located in Upstate NY, willing to accommodate with delivery

• Contact me here in this thread, DM, or text/call: (518) 615-4552

Enhanced Autopilot Included/Transfers ($6k value, included in the purchase and already paid for)\
Full-Self-Driving Computer hardware installed
• Owned by a [TOCNYS – Tesla Owners New York State] Club Leader
• 2019 Tesla Model 3 Standard Range Plus
• Red Multi-Coat, with the Stealthy All-Black Interior
• OEM 18-inch Aero Wheels with two sets of wheel covers – Überturbine Performance and the Aeros (not shown in photos, but included in sale)

• I’ve upgraded a few small aspects of this vehicle, all of which are easily and fully removable: all chrome trim, including the window trim, mirrors, and side-repeater camera covers have been professionally wrapped in satin black – it is an identical finish to the new models. The interior console has been wrapped in matte black to blend with the rest of the interior – it prevents fingerprinting and other scratches from occurring. The rear Tesla Logo has been upgraded to light up red at night, matching the brake lights. It appears completely stock, and adds a nice touch to the sea of Teslas out there! In the daytime, it’s unnoticeable.

Complete Ceramic Coating on all body panels, windows, cameras, and lights – every surface, Professionally installed in Late 2022. They used Undrdog’s Pro coating, rated to last 4-5 years. This protects the vehicle from scratches and marks, gives it an extra shine, and makes the red multi-coat paint look extra deep. It also causes water and rain to bead on the surface, and windshield wipers don’t have to be used that often.
Garage-kept, always hand-washed by me weekly. Ceramic coating has been protected with a ceramic detail-formula coating monthly to protect the ceramic coating and make it long-lasting. I’ve never taken her through a brushed car wash.
• OEM Tesla Mud Flaps Installed
• Tesla Mobile Connector (vehicle charger) with OEM Carrying Case included.
• Integrated USB Dock with USB-C ports inside of the center console included
• Dual Wireless Phone charger included
• Basic Vehicle Limited Warranty until September 10th, 2023, however, since I bought this Tesla from Tesla’s certified vehicles themselves, this warranty gets extended one year upon expiration (or 10,000 miles after the current odometer at the time it begins). The Used Vehicle Limited Warranty would expire on September 10th, 2024.
• Full Battery and Drive Unit warranty until September 10th, 2027 or 100,000 miles.

• Overall, this vehicle is in excellent condition. Zero accidents, extremely well-maintained by a car/Tesla fanatic – the type that will sit down and enjoy reading a car’s manual. I’ve followed the recommended guidelines from Tesla, and balanced/rotated tires when needed. Lots of nice little upgrades and improvements have already been done by me that would usually be done to a new vehicle. I have almost exclusively set the charging limit for the battery to 80%, and it is garaged in a heated/cooled space. Drives like it’s new. Acceleration is instant and has the non-LFP (NACL) battery pack which means it’s faster than a new RWD Model 3 by ~0.5 sec., and is overall a higher-end battery pack. Enhanced Autopilot is included which gives you quite a few features like Smart Summon & Navigate on Autopilot (automatic lane changes, merging onto highways, & taking exits automatically), along with others.

I’d prefer to keep her, but I really need a bigger vehicle at this stage in my life. The next owner will have a gem!

Thanks for checking out my listing. If you have any questions, please reach out on this platform, or my cell: (518) 615-4552

1.JPG

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    356.1 KB · Views: 97
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    454.9 KB · Views: 98
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    341 KB · Views: 99
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    653.7 KB · Views: 94
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    362.3 KB · Views: 101
  • 19.png
    19.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 111
  • 20.png
    20.png
    369.6 KB · Views: 112
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    371.6 KB · Views: 109
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    755.3 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
If the car doesn’t sell within the next few days, I’ll be accepting my trade-in offer I just received of $25,950. Rather let her go to an individual rather than a corporation for that price. If you’re in or around the Capital Region in NY, or willing to travel, send me a DM or feel free to text/call the number listed in the first post of this thread. Thanks all.

Reactions: Chandu_732
If the car doesn’t sell within the next few days, I’ll be accepting my trade-in offer I just received of $25,950. Rather let her go to an individual rather than a corporation for that price. If you’re in or around the Capital Region in NY, or willing to travel, send me a DM or feel free to text/call the number listed in the first post of this thread. Thanks all.

That’s pretty high from tesla for a trade in. My sr+ same year was way lower

Not to be discouraging but a new off-the-lot Model 3 RWD would come to around 29K after tax credit and NY state rebate. I guess EAP should add some value, but after seeing that Tesla values FSD about $3000 for trade ins I don’t know how much it should be in your case. I understand not everyone qualifies for the $7500 credit so it’s not for everyone, but that really limits your potential buyers.

OP’s dealership offer is probably from a non-Tesla dealer. There’s some dealers out there that will offer unusually high amounts for Tesla trade-ins… so… my advice is to take the dealership offer and RUN before they wake up and realize they’re gonna be holding the bag :D

Reactions: ginmqi