Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3P pcp or lease advice

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,

Hoping to get some advice/personal opinions on leasing and pcp (sorry I know this has been asked quite a few times)

I've been looking at alot of quotes and have got my 3 best options and would like your thoughts on what you think would be best and why.

I could lease through tesla for a 5.4k deposit, 10k miles per annum and 740 p/m for 47 months (no maintenance inc)

Pcp through forza is showing as 10k deposit. 10k miles per annum and 740 p/m for 48 months.

I could also do pcp with 8k miles instead which brings the monthly down to 717. However, I've heard with a tesla you will do more miles than expected due to how fun they are (15ppm if I go over) I don't ever do over 8k miles per year at the moment.

Just after some thoughts whether you think spending around 5 to 6k more on a pcp for the flexibility is worth it as oppose to saving it on the lease?

I'm aware of the pros and cons to both leasing and pcp I was just after any other thoughts/opinions which may help my decision as their may be experiences/thoughts I had not considered.

If it helps, the longest I've ever kept a car is 4 years so I likely wouldn't keep it and the gfmv on the pcp is 26k after 48 months.

Much appreciated.

Last edited: