Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum. I think nobody has create one for March 2022 order.

I placed the other on March 07, 2022 for Model Y Long Range, but yesterday I went to a Tesla showroom to change to a Performance one. I placed the other before the price increased by $1,000, but the SA said if I upgraded, my price was still the old price. I am very happy about that.

I could not change it by myself on Tesla website, so he submitted a ticket and just a couple hours later, I see the update on my Tesla app. I asked him about the new battery from Austin, but he showed me an internal email from Tesla saying no new battery now yet.

Model Y Performance - White/Black - No FSD - No Tow

OD: 03/07/2022 for LR
Old EDD: September 2022
Came to showroom to change to Performance: 03/12/2022
New EDD: May 12 -June 09, 2022

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum. I think nobody has create one for March 2022 order.

I placed the other on March 07, 2022 for Model Y Long Range, but yesterday I went to a Tesla showroom to change to a Performance one. I placed the other before the price increased by $1,000, but the SA said if I upgraded, my price was still the old price. I am very happy about that.

I could not change it by myself on Tesla website, so he submitted a ticket and just a couple hours later, I see the update on my Tesla app. I asked him about the new battery from Austin, but he showed me an internal email from Tesla saying no new battery now yet.

Model Y Performance - White/Black - No FSD - No Tow

OD: 03/07/2022 for LR
Old EDD: September 2022
Came to showroom to change to Performance: 03/12/2022
New EDD: May 12 -June 09, 2022
Just came out of the Tesla showroom. The guy there says, if I change my config, the price will definitely change .. wanted to change from a MYLR to MYP. Not sure if this guy is right or not.

Just came out of the Tesla showroom. The guy there says, if I change my config, the price will definitely change .. wanted to change from a MYLR to MYP. Not sure if this guy is right or not.
I suggest you to ask your SA talk to his/her manager. They will know which price you get. Of course price will change, but how much? If it increases $3000, you have the old price, if it increases $4,000, you have the new price.

Here is my SA's email, you can ask him "[email protected]"

MYLR / Ext-Blue / Int-Black / 20" Wheel / No tow / No FSD
- Placed order on 02/18/2022
- No trade-in / Cash
- Original EDD was August 2022
- New EDD is September 2022

Just took delivery of a M3P late last month. Love it! I thought I was controlling myself just buying floor mats and screen protectors while waiting for the 3, but semi-regular price increases convinced me to go ahead with the Y. Price has already gone up a grand.

Yes it will change. The question is, how much.

I suggest you to ask your SA talk to his/her manager. They will know which price you get. Of course price will change, but how much? If it increases $3000, you have the old price, if it increases $4,000, you have the new price.

Here is my SA's email, you can ask him "[email protected]"
Thank you @TexasTes appreciate your help. I will email him and check if this can be changed. Surprisingly when I go to the configurator and make the change, on the review page, before I confirm am seeing that am getting the old price, but not sure if it will change if I hit confirm.

Ok, I was able to get someone from Tesla on the phone and they asked me to go ahead and make the change online. She asked me to confirm if the price reflected on the review page is the old price, that is what is honored. I was able to change the config and got the old price (1k lower). Thanks for all the help guys. Now my EDD shows May. Final Price White/White, No FSD - 66440 (incl dest and order fee). She also asked me to fill in my registration details, said deliveries are faster when we do (not sure how true).

Any one have experience with Tesla trading in their old car? (benefit of off-setting tax here in GA). Also the finance part. Better to go outside or Tesla is ok?

Last edited:
Ordered 3/11/2022 MYP tow, no FSD EDD pre ordering EDD was May EDD on order was 6/1-7/09 but changed to 3/28-3/31 which seems very odd considering that is just days away
It is a MYP so they are quicker, they also only ship to a DC with a full truck, so, someone with same config as you may have passed on one, or they needed to push 1 more to fill a truck to ship others.

Ok, I was able to get someone from Tesla on the phone and they asked me to go ahead and make the change online. She asked me to confirm if the price reflected on the review page is the old price, that is what is honored. I was able to change the config and got the old price (1k lower). Thanks for all the help guys. Now my EDD shows May. Final Price White/White, No FSD - 66440 (incl dest and order fee). She also asked me to fill in my registration details, said deliveries are faster when we do (not sure how true).

Any one have experience with Tesla trading in their old car? (benefit of off-setting tax here in GA). Also the finance part. Better to go outside or Tesla is ok?
Oh Wait, your final price is $66,440? that is the new price. You should get $65,440 (Price of the Y Performance $63,990 + Destination and docs fee $1,200 + Order fee $250). I wonder if you add white seat or tow which is $1,000?

Cool, thanks for creating this forum. Thats good to know that you can switch to diff variant with older price if you have placed order before price increase.

MYLR / Ext-White / Int-Black / 20" Wheel / No tow / No FSD
- Placed order on 03/01/2022
- Completed profile on 03/02/2022
- No trade-in / Cash
- Original EDD was August 2022
- New EDD is September 2022
I see update on EDD today. Now new EDD is September 11 - November 20

MYLR Black Interior, White Exterior
20" wheels
No FSD -> Delivery date was September
I then added FSD -> Delivery Date moved up to May and then moved back down to: September 1st to October 27th 2022

Adding FSD has not moved up my delivery date. Really intriguing on how tesla provides delivery dates... Tried to contact the order support but no response