Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR White, Black interior, 20” wheels
No tow
No FSD
OD 2/17
EDD August

On 03/09,
Switched to MYP White, Black interior
No tow
No FSD
Current EDD : April 18th - May 16th

NorCal
March 18th - updated delivery to March 22- April 5th

March 25th - received a phone call from tesla asking if I was going to do to do a trade in still. Advisor said I should have my VIN by Monday 3/28 at the latest and take delivery by end of the month.

March 28th- VIN assigned, provided payment, proof of insurance and received an appt to pick up from Fremont this Wednesday 😬

Reactions: EVed and garumaru
Cool, thanks for creating this forum. Thats good to know that you can switch to diff variant with older price if you have placed order before price increase.

MYLR / Ext-White / Int-Black / 20" Wheel / No tow / No FSD
- Placed order on 03/01/2022
- Completed profile on 03/02/2022
- No trade-in / Cash
- Original EDD was August 2022
- New EDD is September 2022
UPDATES ON EDD :rolleyes:

MYLR / Ext-White / Int-Black / 20" Wheel / No tow / Added FSD on (03/22)
  • Placed order on 03/01/2022
  • Completed profile on 03/02/2022
  • No trade-in / Cash
  • 3/01: August 2022 (Original EDD)
  • 3/11: September 2022
  • 3/15: Sept 11 - Nov 20
  • 3/29: Oct 2022 - Jan 2023 :oops:

I am new. I just ordered a Model Y this evening and is still on the fence if I did the right thing. I was waiting for the new standard Y 279 range to come out knowing that it would be less than this LRMY. I know with the Long Range is 330 but it seems people are getting 15% less off the bat.
Now my concerns are that with this new standard range had new batteries and the sites I have been reading say it is more efficient where you can charge up to 100% which would come out to the same range on the long performance.. Am I understanding it correctly?
Also, I ordered the Y in blue exterior and changed the seats from black to white as a last minute. I have not seen white in person but I test drove one with black seats. The showroom does not have any in white seats. My last concern is that I have a Lexus RX350 which is kind of large for me still as I have had it for several months now and is not liking it at all. It feels like a big boat to me. What do you guys think?
Hi!! I was told by an advisor that a standard range is made to be charged to 100% where LR should only be charged to 90% (unless planning to go on a extended road trip). This would give them approximately the same range. Apparently the battery chemistry is different in LR batteries and charging to 100% frequently will cause battery degradation.