Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
lol, I'm about to give up and go with an M3 (BMW) or a Blackwing. The order page said April when I ordered, did not think I'd be waiting until June :/
Ya…same boat! When I ordered the main page said April…when I got my first EDD and it said April 27th (I think) I said that’s only technically April. Then seeing May/June is a bummer. I didn’t want to have to wait that long, but here I am, still waiting. It will be great when it gets here, but the wait and communication (or lack thereof) is tough.

Does anyone else have an EDD of “May”? Mine still hasn’t changed and May is only 15 days away. Wouldn’t be surprised if the EDD gets pushed. My order date was 3/14.
Yup.

OD: 3/18
EDD: May
MYLR
BLACK
20” wheels
Tow
Had FSD but removed it
Financed with Tesla and my profile/ payment is complete. My EDD has said “May” since my order was placed and hasn’t changed.

Reactions: sf_odessa
Yup.

OD: 3/18
EDD: May
MYLR
BLACK
20” wheels
Tow
Had FSD but removed it
Financed with Tesla and my profile/ payment is complete. My EDD has said “May” since my order was placed and hasn’t changed.
Basically same car as I ordered but I have fsd and no tow. Hopefully we get an update soon. Please share when you get an update. Our order dates are so close to each other. I was told to wait until I got a VIN to complete the finance application.

Basically same car as I ordered but I have fsd and no tow. Hopefully we get an update soon. Please share when you get an update. Our order dates are so close to each other. I was told to wait until I got a VIN to complete the finance application.
I will for sure post updates. I have lurked here for awhile and the general consensus seems to be that you should choose cash on your profile and wait until you get a vin before securing financing, but I figured I would try something different and see what happens. #yolo

Of course, now that I’ve shared this I probably jinxed myself and the edd will change. 😂

Definitely realistic. Switched to a P today. My estimate is May 12-June 16. I woke up with a LR base and had January-April 2023. Added Induction and was updated to October-December 2022. Upgrade to P and had June-July 2022. Within the past hour, I got the window as early as May.
Got bumped back today. Sooooo bummed. New EDD: 5/31-7/5. When I ordered original estimate was April. Laaaame.

I texted my sa to switch to cash financing. I'm going yolo. After that, I will edit to P from LR. Let's see if it comes sooner. Get vin and then switch to financing again. Can't wait anymore. I'm losing years off my life stressing daily on edd.

Does anyone else have an EDD of “May”? Mine still hasn’t changed and May is only 15 days away. Wouldn’t be surprised if the EDD gets pushed. My order date was 3/14.
I ordered a MYLR on 3/1. First they said delivery in August. A week later it was moved to June. I just checked and EDD is now 4/30 - 5/14. OMG, this is getting real.

Reactions: sf_odessa