Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ya, I feel super lucky there! I've been texting the same number that originally reached out to me when I scheduled my test drive. I may go 2-3 days without a response sometimes and when Morgan gets back to me he says he had days off. So I don't always get a quick response, but I do get one. And then I when I have a response I can get a true text conversation going and have multiple responses in a row.
Makes me feel not so good about my current estimate. I ordered 3 weeks after you and have a closer EDD.

MYLR Red , 5 Seat , FSD , Upgraded wheels, No Tow
OD: 3/19
VIN Assigned: 04/24
East Coast

The car reached the service center on May 3rd but they are not ready schedule delivery because they are waiting on a part. Very aggravating experience. Sigh. Not sure if anybody else is going through the same for March orders . Apparently VINs/batch of cars starting with 425 have this issue

MYLR Red , 5 Seat , FSD , Upgraded wheels, No Tow
OD: 3/19
VIN Assigned: 04/24
East Coast

The car reached the service center on May 3rd but they are not ready schedule delivery because they are waiting on a part. Very aggravating experience. Sigh. Not sure if anybody else is going through the same for March orders . Apparently VINs/batch of cars starting with 425 have this issue
You need to count your blessings. MYLR March OD with VIN just over a month...

I already wired them the money and everything on my end. I would call/text your location and ask them where your car is showing at right now. If you are in Virginia, it wouldn't shock me if your's is still stuck in Chicago as well and you are further away than me. They said they will need a day to final detail/go over the car and get it charged so they are hoping it gets there tomorrow morning...
I got a text this morning asking me to confirm the delivery tomorrow, so I think I am good to go.

On a different front, on the investor's roundtable forum there was a posting of a photo on Thursday with some (but not all) cars unloading missing their charge ports, and it was at the location I am picking up! 😲 No way they will deliver without that, but I will have to walk about and see if I can spot any of these cars!

I got a text this morning asking me to confirm the delivery tomorrow, so I think I am good to go.

On a different front, on the investor's roundtable forum there was a posting of a photo on Thursday with some (but not all) cars unloading missing their charge ports, and it was at the location I am picking up! 😲 No way they will deliver without that, but I will have to walk about and see if I can spot any of these cars!
I saw this on a Facebook group that they were missing the charging circuit board or port and were being shipped to be installed. Annoying but makes sense to have the service center install an easy part to keep the cars from backing up at the factory. Indicates to me that the logistics are getting extra interesting though.

Reactions: BGOwner
EDD changed from 5/7-6/4 to this! Bummer!
108CEC53-2AF3-4A23-9182-0DCAF5BAB35A.jpeg