Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve been contemplating that but the high end of my offer is about $7k less than what I’m hoping to get and even some local dealerships have offered me $38k which will wipe out Tesla’s offer even with the tax break. It’s a Cement color TRD Pro 4Runner so $33k is just too low for me

I’ve been contemplating that but the high end of my offer is about $7k less than what I’m hoping to get and even some local dealerships have offered me $38k which will wipe out Tesla’s offer even with the tax break. It’s a Cement color TRD Pro 4Runner so $33k is just too low for me
Oh dang, completely understand. What does KBB say? Not sure if I should attempt to reach out to a dealership or Carmax or something.

I never had dates just long EDD.

I ordered MYP March 15th Black / black with tow… no VIN yet … I thought it was suppose to be 2/3 months wait for P. I contacted Tesla and was told “ end of summer “ 🤷‍♂️

Attachments

• CC999846-A823-4D03-9BB5-60C764C38041.jpeg
    CC999846-A823-4D03-9BB5-60C764C38041.jpeg
    128.6 KB · Views: 82
And my vin is gone after being issued on Friday … will I now get a third VIN … can I say I’m a loyalty customer and have owned 3 teslas since they took my money in June? Wanted more money in July for VIN 2 and we’ll see what’s up with VIN 3… about to request refund and just cancel. It’s not the waiting it’s the jerking around that’s a problem.

Reactions: walex19