TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Martin's Blog is Live - Teslafounders.com

Discussion in 'News' started by DavidV, Jan 8, 2008.

Tags:
  1. DavidV

DavidV Member

[FONT=&quot]I know a link was posted in other threads, but I wanted to start a separate thread more prominently calling this out for those who might otherwise have missed it. Check it out at:

Tesla Founders Blog

-- DavidV
    [/FONT]

2. X-CEOsWife

X-CEOsWife Member

For those of you interested, check out Martin's new blog on the recent events at Tesla.

Tesla Founders Blog

3. DDB

DDB Member

Wow,

Be sure to check out Martin's latest statements...I tend to agree with him, although he's certainly got a bone to pick. Makes me suspect there won't be a Whitestar.

Tesla Founders Blog

4. WarpedOne

WarpedOne Supreme Premier

What's interesting is he's getting more hits that Tesla official blog.

I wonder how Elon sleeps. Viral marketing and internet comunities are new kids on the block. I am not sure seasoned CEOs have the skill to tackle them appropriate. The first steps are surely a huge blunder.

5. Jeff

Jeff Member

Thank you David. Bye the way what is next for "you"? I could clearly see your passion for Ev's the entire time at Tesla. :cool: