Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey TMC!

If you're not a fan of the aero covers on the 19" Gemini wheels, then we got you! The design is pretty similar to the Gemini wheel design so if you've been thinking about ripping off the aero covers and painting or powdercoating your wheels, then our solution will be much easier.

Available now on Amazon in Matte Black, Gloss Black, and Gold: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B4FKLSS9

Matte Black
IMG-0110.JPG

IMG-0112.JPG

Gloss Black
IMG_5378 (1) (1).jpg

IMG-0113 (1).jpg

Gold
PXL_20230220_181042640 (1).jpg

PXL_20230220_181011256.jpg

How to Install:
1. Remove stock aero covers from wheels.
2. Clean wheels.
3. Install Mayde wheel covers.
4. Enjoy the new look of your Model Y!

Install Video: [VIDEO] How to Install Mayde Wheel Covers for Tesla Model Y

Felt Tape Already Installed
Our Mayde covers come with felt tape already installed so you just simply snap them onto your wheels. No need to spend time to cut / peel and apply foam or felt to the wheel covers. They are already ready to go and will help prevent damage to your wheel. Our attachment clips are reinforced and do not use any metal clips in the design. Metal clips have more potential to scratch / damage your wheel or can snap off over multiple uses pulling the wheel cover on and off.

8-jpg.915158

Things to Note
Our wheel covers don’t come with center caps or lug nut caps included, but there are a ton of other options available online for relatively cheap.

Customer Service
All of our wheel covers are available on Amazon for fast shipping in the US. No need to wait weeks for your wheel covers to come in from overseas. Our office / warehouse is also in South San Francisco, CA so if for some reason we’re out of stock on Amazon, we can just ship from our warehouse in CA. If you have already bought wheel covers from us and are running into any issues, please send me a PM and we'll get you taken care of.

Purchase
If interested you can go onto Amazon now and make a purchase: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B4FKLSS9

Contact
Feel free to leave a message here, or PM me.

Thanks everyone!

Jordan @ Mayde Auto

Thanks for posting this announcement. I have seen these online.

Presently I have a similar product in gloss black, but I have been hoping that someone would introduce this kind of cover with a finish more like alloy wheels. I have a blue car and I think a grey alloy, gunmetal or titanium like finish would go well. (Gold goes with blue also, but I think it's a little too flashy for me - but if you have a photo of gold on a blue car I will take a look at it.)

Please let us know if you think you'll have more colors available in the future. Thanks.

Do you make wheel covers for 18" Tesla Model 3 2018? When mounted will they scratch the surface of the stock rim? If so, does the 10% promo code still apply?
Hey there! Yep if you click the link: Save 10% with promo code 10TSLAMOTORS | Amazon.com you'll see that we have a few options for Tesla Model 3 18" available for a discount as well. All of our wheel covers come with felt tape already installed onto the wheel cover. The felt tape is meant to help prevent scratching. We recommend before installing, to wipe down your wheel to get all the dirt / road grime off of it. That will usually help prevent scratches as well.

Thanks for posting this announcement. I have seen these online.

Presently I have a similar product in gloss black, but I have been hoping that someone would introduce this kind of cover with a finish more like alloy wheels. I have a blue car and I think a grey alloy, gunmetal or titanium like finish would go well. (Gold goes with blue also, but I think it's a little too flashy for me - but if you have a photo of gold on a blue car I will take a look at it.)

Please let us know if you think you'll have more colors available in the future. Thanks.
Hello!! Here's a pic of the gold on blue Model Y. I have some more somewhere but can't seem to find it at the moment. And also our Model 3 gold version shown on my Model 3.

We are working on a gunmetal wheel cover but the style will be different. It should be ready in a few months and I'll make another post about it once its ready.

PXL_20221026_000338204.jpg

IMG-2530 (1) (1).jpg

Well that's what I first thought as well because I don't care for black wheels, or gold anything and so I thought about a silvery one ... then I realised in that case I might as well just have the bare wheels

but I also wish the vendor every success
I know what you mean, but I like these kind of good quality plastic covers, that fit closely over the alloy wheel spokes. They look much better then the Aero covers and more like real wheels, but they're much cheaper to replace in case of a curbing incident.

Reactions: Mayde For Auto
Hello!! Here's a pic of the gold on blue Model Y. I have some more somewhere but can't seem to find it at the moment. And also our Model 3 gold version shown on my Model 3.

We are working on a gunmetal wheel cover but the style will be different. It should be ready in a few months and I'll make another post about it once its ready.

View attachment 943194

View attachment 943195
Hey Jordan/Mayde Team,

Really interested in that gunmetal wheel cover color that is coming for the Model Y. Any chance you could confirm the design to be the same "Uberturbine" as the new gunmetal Model 3 wheel cover that was just released?

Going to hold off on buying any wheel covers because i've been searching for a gunmetal colored one but gotta rep the Mayde.

-Mike

Hey Jordan/Mayde Team,

Really interested in that gunmetal wheel cover color that is coming for the Model Y. Any chance you could confirm the design to be the same "Uberturbine" as the new gunmetal Model 3 wheel cover that was just released?

Going to hold off on buying any wheel covers because i've been searching for a gunmetal colored one but gotta rep the Mayde.

-Mike
I would go for the gunmetal immediately but I like the style that fits right over the existing spokes, not so much the turbine wheel cover styles.

Hey Jordan/Mayde Team,

-Mike
Hi Mike! Sent ya a PM