Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Megan Racing 3/Y Camber Arms

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've had these Megan Racing Rear camber arms my Model Y for a few months now and about 5k miles. This is what the Megan arm bushing looked like after that short amount of time!

There was a horrible squeaking noise that developed going over bumps that lead me to the arms being the suspect! I saw on a ZEVcentric YouTube review of these camber arms that Megan racing made an update to these bushings but I cannot say that I recommend them any longer and have contacted Megan Racing.

IMG_4593.jpeg

Yeah super sad really and I didn't think to look in those forms before I bought them but did see one or two positive comments here. Also, coming from the Subaru community previously, Megan was a known to be a pretty decent bang for the buck.

Yeah super sad really and I didn't think to look in those forms before I bought them but did see one or two positive comments here. Also, coming from the Subaru community previously, Megan was a known to be a pretty decent bang for the buck.
I think everyone has known them to be cheap Chinese aftermarket parts. Subaru included, when the coilovers came out GC/GD/SF/SG owners laughed and continued with zeal/kw/tein.

Has Megan’s us importer followed up with you yet?

Reactions: tm1v2
I have the Megan arms and had the exact same thing happen. Interestingly, I haven't had an issue with the replacement bushings they sent after about 10k miles (my initial ones failed also at around 5k miles). If they fail again, I will be looking at other options.

• Informative
Reactions: tm1v2
Not surprised, I wouldn't even consider installing Megans - they're cheap for a reason. Teslas are much heavier than the typical JDM platforms they're used to marketing to.

We have so many quality brands to choose from, just to name a few:

Last edited:
Not surprised, I wouldn't even consider installing Megans - they're cheap for a reason. Teslas are much heavier than the typical JDM platforms they're used to marketing to.

We have so many quality brands to choose from, just to name a few:

Tom, what's the cost of installation and I assume you still do not perform alignments?