Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Megaphone mode?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all,

Now that the new Boombox mode is here and everyone is all crazy about it, wouldn't it be possible to also have the pedestrian speakers to act as a megaphone?

There's already a microphone inside, so theoretically something like this should be possible, correct? This would be even more useful or even way more fun than the current Boombox mode, not that I am complaining about it, though.

And some people wonder why tesla drivers have a reputation of being entiltled, spoiled, @#$!#$.

As said in another thread where people are all trying to figure out how to enable this feature, just over a year ago, people were tripping overthemselves, all up in their feelings about disabling this exact thing.

See this 12+ page, 226 post thread, which was one of a few on that very topic:

How do I disable the noisemaker in my Tesla Model 3

Now, however, since people think they will be able to "Fart in a pedestrians direction" people are all excited for it?

Just goes to show how much some people really enjoy annoying other people, when they get to decide what to annoy them with, instead it it being decided for them.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Phlier
I went out to pick up some milk last night, I saw 3 Tesla’s while I was out.

Was it weird that I was going for one to fart at me?

Sadly nobody did. But they may have all been older Tesla’s without the speaker. Or were all waiting for me to fart at them, but they would have been waiting in vein (My 3 is pre speaker)