Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4 on Uberturbines- 265/35 & 275/35R21

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
265/35ZR-21 MICHELIN PILOT SPORT ALL SEASON 4 XL (front)
275/35ZR-21 MICHELIN PILOT SPORT ALL SEASON 4 XL (back)
FYI if you're thinking about ordering these I from "Discount Tire Direct" now I would hold off a few more days or a week or two. Looks like they are having a black Friday deal soon.

Do you guys who order from here get the 3 year protection certificate? Ive gotten it in the past when i purchased tired for my 05 accord which came in handy a few times back in the day. Im thinking it may be worth it any advise would be appreciated

I recieved my VIN already and my EDD is any where from Nov 15th - Nov 21st, so im just doing some pre planning but what would you guys do with the stock tires once you replace them? I live in NJ so I'll probably stick with all seasons year around and I don't drive too often as my job is hybrid at the moment.

1636223751845.png

FYI if you're thinking about ordering these I from "Discount Tire Direct" now I would hold off a few more days or a week or two. Looks like they are having a black Friday deal soon.

Do you guys who order from here get the 3 year protection certificate? Ive gotten it in the past when i purchased tired for my 05 accord which came in handy a few times back in the day. Im thinking it may be worth it any advise would be appreciated

I recieved my VIN already and my EDD is any where from Nov 15th - Nov 21st, so im just doing some pre planning but what would you guys do with the stock tires once you replace them? I live in NJ so I'll probably stick with all seasons year around and I don't drive too often as my job is hybrid at the moment.

View attachment 730033
Haha I just ordered today, my EDD is Jan to Feb so probably overkill pre planning. Going to replace stock summer tires right away before heading car to get full XPEL stealth + ceramic.

Going to sell locally after. I called to cancel and guy said they will price match if Black Friday deals are better. Just wanted to make sure I have the tires for sure for winter travels.

Haha I just ordered today, my EDD is Jan to Feb so probably overkill pre planning. Going to replace stock summer tires right away before heading car to get full XPEL stealth + ceramic.

Going to sell locally after. I called to cancel and guy said they will price match if Black Friday deals are better. Just wanted to make sure I have the tires for sure for winter travels.
Nice!!! Glad they are willing to match. I remember their customer service being really good in the past. I was thinking the same thing replacing right away. Looking into full wrap as well cant make up my mind between stealth vs gloss, leaning more towards stealth. Gotta get some quotes.

Reactions: NHK X
Nice!!! Glad they are willing to match. I remember their customer service being really good in the past. I was thinking the same thing replacing right away. Looking into full wrap as well cant make up my mind between stealth vs gloss, leaning more towards stealth. Gotta get some quotes.
Nice, I'm in NJ too and also worried about winter tires. My EDD is just after January so I'm for sure want to have stock tires replaced asap. Please update back once you have purchased/installed, very interested in seeing how the replacement works. Thanks.

FYI, Tire Rack has the newly released Pilot Sport All Season Acoustics in the OEM sizing but you have to call. Expected delivery is mid-December.

255/35ZR-21 MICHELIN PILOT SPORT ALL SEASON 4 T0 TESLA, ACOUSTIC TECH XL $339.99
275/35ZR-21 MICHELIN PILOT SPORT ALL SEASON 4 T0 TESLA, ACOUSTIC TECH XL $380.99

i cant seem to find these on tire rack... can you post link?

Ordered a set of Michelin All Seasons Pilot Sport for the 21" Uberturbines with 275s up front and standard tire size in back... but would like input from you all.

Would you rather do that, or get something like the 20" T Sportline TS5s for all 4 wheels, and also get the same Michelin wheels for them, looking at the 275 square set up for all 4 wheels.

Would that impact range having wider tires or be marginal? I know ride quality would likely be better, cost in terms of wheel replacement, but also in terms of ability of doing tire rotations, and possibly finding easier replacements in a time pinch. Also possibly improved range due to the weight reduction per tire?

Any thoughts would be much appreciated. I do like the staggered look and love fatter rear tires but if the range gain is more than 15-20 miles would consider going to lighter weight 20s.

Appreciate the input,

N

Ordered a set of Michelin All Seasons Pilot Sport for the 21" Uberturbines with 275s up front and standard tire size in back... but would like input from you all.

Would you rather do that, or get something like the 20" T Sportline TS5s for all 4 wheels, and also get the same Michelin wheels for them, looking at the 275 square set up for all 4 wheels.

Would that impact range having wider tires or be marginal? I know ride quality would likely be better, cost in terms of wheel replacement, but also in terms of ability of doing tire rotations, and possibly finding easier replacements in a time pinch. Also possibly improved range due to the weight reduction per tire?

Any thoughts would be much appreciated. I do like the staggered look and love fatter rear tires but if the range gain is more than 15-20 miles would consider going to lighter weight 20s.

Appreciate the input,

N

275s are the standard in the back... 255s are in the front

Wait so these arent available until Jan/Feb? I was planning on ordering soon but need a quicker solution

275s are the standard in the back... 255s are in the front
Oh yeah, I ordered 265 up front and 275s for rear. Picked up tires today and they def look nice. Still has the velvet on the sidewall even though discount tires website doesn’t mention anything about it.

Definitely has a more squared look, excited to get them on the car.

And by chance today, got a nail through my shoulder in my MX, so just ordered a full set for that car as well.

Oh yeah, I ordered 265 up front and 275s for rear. Picked up tires today and they def look nice. Still has the velvet on the sidewall even though discount tires website doesn’t mention anything about it.

Definitely has a more squared look, excited to get them on the car.

And by chance today, got a nail through my shoulder in my MX, so just ordered a full set for that car as well.

how and where were you able to get them?