Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MicroSD adapter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone,
Going to be picking up my Model 3 soon and had a question about what MicroSD - USB adapters are people using for their dashcam recordings. I've done the research on the MicroSD, but want to know what adapter is best as I'm reading a lot of people having either issues with the adapters themselves, or having them overheat. Any suggestions are welcome =)

Thanks!!

Hey everyone,
Going to be picking up my Model 3 soon and had a question about what MicroSD - USB adapters are people using for their dashcam recordings. I've done the research on the MicroSD, but want to know what adapter is best as I'm reading a lot of people having either issues with the adapters themselves, or having them overheat. Any suggestions are welcome =)

Thanks!!
I got the Samsung adaptor; it has only one slot for the Micro SD. Some people might consider that a negative because they would want to play music from another SD, micro SD, or USB device. I don't, so it is the perfect fit for me. And it is a well-known, reputable brand.