Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MIDWEST CARAVAN (Ohio to Maryland) for @TeslaRoadTrip 2015 – “Reach the Beach”

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How do I edit my original post? Cannot figure out how to do that. Wanted to update with some details. Since I can't do that yet, I'll just post here for the moment.

#1 - Commitment
During a recent conversation with some long time friends (Buffalo, and Los Angeles) we got to talking about my trip. Turns out both my good friends want to join me, so one of them is driving in from NY to Cleveland, and will be my co-pilot for the weekend. The other one is flying into BWI on Friday night, arriving around 5:00 PM. Given the traffic in Baltimore around that time, we are NOT going to even attempt to make any set schedule over to Salisbury, but instead will just enjoy dinner in the Baltimore area. This means I'm not entirely able to commit to this caravan anymore.

#2 - Time Table
HOWEVER... I am still leaving the Cleveland area, just slightly delayed most likely now. I estimate departing the Macedonia Supercharger (near Cleveland) around 9:00 AM EST. For anyone who wants to join me along the route, I'll be taking the same route per first post, except that after the Hagerstown stop, my next stop will be BWI to pickup my friend. At which point, anyone who is headed to Salisbury is on their own. Sorry about this, but the chance to spend a weekend with friends trumped this caravan. Me and my two buddies WILL be in attendance on Saturday still, at the event (Guess I need to get them registered for lunch eh?)

That is all for the moment... ciao!

OK, so just going to check if there's any interest in a caravan from Annapolis.
Seems like there's a nice Latin American place in Annapolis right off 50.
Sin Fronteras Cafe
sinfronterascafe.com
Hang out for a late lunch then hit the road to Salisbury?
Any takers or other ideas?

OK, so just going to check if there's any interest in a caravan from Annapolis.
Seems like there's a nice Latin American place in Annapolis right off 50.
Sin Fronteras Cafe
sinfronterascafe.com
Hang out for a late lunch then hit the road to Salisbury?
Any takers or other ideas?

Depends on the time. I have to plan around charging, since I don't have the luxury of using SuperChargers.