Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mobile detailer in NorCal :)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If anyone needs just 1-2 washes a week, just to keep their Tesla or non Tesla clean and dust free let me know please :)
I have both X and 3 and 2 toddler so I know how important is to keep our cars/babies clean. I'm mobile, I don't do paint protection, don't do paint correction but I can make your car shiny, clean and protect it. I won't promise I can fix everything, but I know for I can make your car look, feel and smell clean and fresh :)
Quick washes (1hr to 3hr depending what it needs)
Wheel cleaning
Interior detailing
UV protection
Wheel well cleaning
etc
Prices are all custom and can be discussed. I have everything I need for detailing, you just provide water and electricity :) And if you don't have water source or plug nearby, I can do full waterless wash. I've been doing it on my X when we lived in apartment complex and other cars I owned for years.

Only NorCal (Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Santa Clara) you can come to me as well if you want :)
New local business, not trying to spam or anything, but if I required to sign up for some kind of membership here on the forum I'll do no problem :)