Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 AWD Performance Silver Metallic with Black Interior order status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice... I've been wanting a thread to whine in over not having a VIN yet! I think you missed the "Midnight" as "Silver Metallic" is going to attract the wrong crowd.
Reserved 12/2016
Purchased X 09/2017
Invited to Configure First Production 02/14/2018
Configured AWD/P 6/26/2018 6:00PM MST
Midnight Silver Metallic, P, P+ Package, 20" wheels, EAP.
Received new confirmation page and confirmed earlier this week.

Last edited:
Oh carp, I cannot change that... Midnight Silver Metallic everyone! haha...

Nice... I've been wanting a thread to whine in over not having a VIN yet! I think you missed the "Midnight" as "Silver Metallic" is going to attract the wrong crowd.
Reserved 12/2016
Purchased X 09/2017
Invited to Configure First Production 02/14/2018
Configured AWD/P 6/26/2018 6:00PM MST
Midnight Silver Metallic, P, P+ Package, 20" wheels, EAP.
Received new confirmation page and confirmed earlier this week.

I will violate your rule on black interior as stated in your subject. But it’s “close enough”. Should have just made this MSM Perf only. For data gathering purposes:

Details:
Prior Owner/Tesla or SpaceX Employee: No
Reservation: Line on day 1
Configure: 7-16-18
MSM | White Interior | Performance “+”
Contact from sales person: 7-25-18 (after I started financing app)

VIN Assigned/Email: Not yet

Looks like they've made some progress on MSM...
Salt lake City Tesla Store:
m3.png

Supposedly got 8 P cars delivered today... Where's Mine? :(

MSM, AWD, Aero, EAP here, just got initial contact from my ISA. She says I have a VIN (but didn't specify it) and that my car is in transit from Fremont to the regional hub in Birmingham.

Reserved online 3/31/16
Invited in January but deferred for AWD
Configured on 6/27
No trade-in, credit union financed

I want to see more of these though! We gotta keep hunting!

Update: My ISA is guessing maybe mid August. But he did send me an email simply because I didn’t click to finalize myTesla loan (Which I’m waiting on some credit unions first)

All I know, is that I’m liking my ‘placeholder image’ and hope the ‘lowered’ performance car isn’t as bad I think it may be...
I think even our placeholder images may be lower than the ones currently being delivered. What do you think?

Attachments

• 4A4F3236-1BEE-4468-9112-7F6806DB4902.jpeg
    4A4F3236-1BEE-4468-9112-7F6806DB4902.jpeg
    94.8 KB · Views: 800
My unscientific measurements put you at 3.5 seconds. Not bad with four people in the car at 18" rims.

Just took delivery of my Model 3 Performance! I didn't get the wheel upgrade or anything so it's 18" aero wheels, but it really is the most amazing thing to drive. It is shockingly good! Did I quick 0-60 video for everyone to see. My wife freaks out the first time she does it. It's funny. Enjoy!

• Funny
Reactions: outie