Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leftovers For Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Traded our 2019 3 for a Y (both great vehicles in our opinion). Have these items for sale. We are in North Central WA - willing to deliver within 150 miles or so. Everything in excellent condition.

18" Aero Wheel Winter Tire Package - one winter (about 3K miles) use locally - 9/32" tread left: $1500 ($2200 new incl. tax)
(NOTE: Aero hubcaps not included - they don't come with the winter tire package)

Donut spare from Bimmerzone - never used: $200 ($285 new)

Tesla All Weather Interior Mats - $70 ($145 + tax new)

Tesla All Weather Rear Cargo Mat - $60 ($130 + tax new)

Jeda Wireless Phone Charger (June 2019 model) - $40 (their new version is on sale for $80 right now)

Mats, spare tire and charger gone.
Winter tire and wheel set (4 total) still available.
We live in serious snow country and have used Michelin X-Ice tires and these Pirellis are very comparable.
Nice to have on if you travel the NW passes in winter when traction tires are required.

I recommend using their trade in calculator (tesla.com/tradein) to find out. I did that before ordering the M3 (non-Tesla trade in) and before ordering the Y and nobody tried to sell me a car - just got an email with the value. Because I waited more than 30 days before ordering (and drove another 1000+ miles) the value dropped $800. Delivery was delayed well over a month by COVID but value didn't drop again. It was a 2019 M3 so value was enough that the sales tax reduction was significant. Don't want to share other details but hope this helps.

I recommend using their trade in calculator (tesla.com/tradein) to find out. I did that before ordering the M3 (non-Tesla trade in) and before ordering the Y and nobody tried to sell me a car - just got an email with the value. Because I waited more than 30 days before ordering (and drove another 1000+ miles) the value dropped $800. Delivery was delayed well over a month by COVID but value didn't drop again. It was a 2019 M3 so value was enough that the sales tax reduction was significant. Don't want to share other details but hope this helps.

Submitted last night and just got a call and voicemail from a Tesla rep asking for me to call him back because he “heard I was interested in a Model 3 or Y” and didn’t bother to tell me the trade value in the voicemail.... old style car sales tactics... not looking good on you Tesla...

I figure if I don’t get a trade value in an email by tomorrow I’ll resubmit again. I wish I could use a fake phone number but I think it makes me log in because it recognizes my VIN is associated with a Tesla account...

Carvana might be drunk though... I just put in the info again for another offer but with higher miles (I added 1,050 miles since the drive down there is about 700 miles via ABetterRoutePlanner; San Fran is the closest hub) and the offer that came back was almost $300 more then the other day...

It's like they WANT me to sell it and buy another Model 3....

Seriously, how serious are these offers? They claim it's a solid offer and they just look over the car and cut you a check. Well I know there isn't a single mark on the car (PPF plus very little highway miles) and the interior is spotless... Do I really get $39,300 for this car?