Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 LR delivery - question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi
So I ordered my model 3 LR black interior on 10/16 night
Today I get a text that

Your Model 3 is in transit and ready to be scheduled! Select an available delivery appointment time now. If you have not selected an appointment by tonight we will assign and notify you of your delivery appointment. A Tesla representative will reach out to confirm your appointment before your delivery day.

I click on the link and the option is only to take delivery on either coming Friday or Saturday - I cannot take delivery as I am working.

I called the delivery center and they sent - there is no vin assigned to your account ( although I can see one in my source code) and I am recommended to ignore this text.

Will I miss my car?

Hi
So I ordered my model 3 LR black interior on 10/16 night
Today I get a text that

Your Model 3 is in transit and ready to be scheduled! Select an available delivery appointment time now. If you have not selected an appointment by tonight we will assign and notify you of your delivery appointment. A Tesla representative will reach out to confirm your appointment before your delivery day.

I click on the link and the option is only to take delivery on either coming Friday or Saturday - I cannot take delivery as I am working.

I called the delivery center and they sent - there is no vin assigned to your account ( although I can see one in my source code) and I am recommended to ignore this text.

Will I miss my car?

let them assign you a delivery date -- then call to reschedule.

If you see the vin in source it means that you might get the car in a few weeks
If you see vin in your profile it means very close to delivery
That is what I think .. it is Happening to me