Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Lease question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone, i’m quite new to this whole online vehicle ordering process. I recently placed an order for a Model 3 and applied and got approved for a lease and i’ve accepted the terms and whatnot. I’m just waiting for the Vin assignment and delivery of course which is saying Feb-March at the moment, nothing more specific than that at the moment.

My question is, if i don’t get the vehicle by March 25th which is 60days after i ordered it and applied, do i have to reapply for the lease? If so at what point does this happen? Was i suppose to wait until closer to delivery date to do this?

I was wondering the same myself. Approved and accepted my lease terms on January 10th and placed order. Feb 6-Mar 5 is my estimated delivery date. So if there's a delay I'm past the 60 days.

Worst case I guess is I apply again and take another hit on my credit.

I was wondering the same myself. Approved and accepted my lease terms on January 10th and placed order. Feb 6-Mar 5 is my estimated delivery date. So if there's a delay I'm past the 60 days.

Worst case I guess is I apply again and take another hit on my credit.
I also am leasing. i asked leasing folks (they actually answer emails within a day or 2) and was told lease quotes are valid for 90 days.

Reactions: Akr
I also am leasing. i asked leasing folks (they actually answer emails within a day or 2) and was told lease quotes are valid for 90 days.
i was told 60? is it maybe different in canada?
To check if you get approved for the lease and plan for your finances. That could be a valid case.
this is exactly my case. and i was under the impression you needed to apply first before you could get a delivery date as that’s how my other car buying experiences have been