Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3, Midnight Silver, LR, EAP

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't mean to bash your sale. But if you really need to sell it you need to think more realistically about pricing.
I'm pretty sure with current tax incentive (due to expire soon) you could get a brand new one, similarly equipped for about that price.
Even with your Invoice, you should have paid around $46K out of pocket with $10k of tax breaks.

AWD with free AP (included, and not the same as EAP) is about $46K with tax incentives. Basic Black.

• Helpful
Reactions: KL670 and T-Will
mswlogo, so what’s the car worth in your opinion then? What should OP be asking for?

I’ll let him decide that. I was just sharing what current pricing is at so he can judge. Problem also is you can’t configure his exact car either (EAP and LR RWD is off menu). I think LR RWD (basic black no free AutoPilot) is $45k before tax incentives. His car has $6500 of options on top of that. But if one wants NoA they have to spend $8k to get it.

I’ll let him decide that. I was just sharing what current pricing is at so he can judge. Problem also is you can’t configure his exact car either (EAP and LR RWD is off menu). I think LR RWD (basic black no free AutoPilot) is $45k before tax incentives. His car has $6500 of options on top of that. But if one wants NoA they have to spend $8k to get it.

You still can order new LR RWDs.. here's a black/black/AP (from yesterday):
upload_2019-5-1_13-47-39.png

I appreciate the helpful comments. I simply went into KBB and that is where I came up with the price. I see that I should lower the price - it was a starting point. I only qualified for the Federal tax break.

Thank you.

My new asking price is $42,000.

Yeah, you need to be careful with KBB.
Especially with the tax breaks and price changes.

GLWS.

Reactions: mjptech