Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 OEM 19" Wheels and Tires For Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a brand new set of Tesla OEM 19" Wheels and Continental Tires for Sale. These cars were picked up today from the Costa Mesa Service Center and are sitting in my garage. They have never been installed on a car. They are located in Orange County so ideally I'm looking for someone who can pick them up and not require shipping.

Tesla is selling the wheels with winter tires for $3,500. My ask price is $3,000.

Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_0611.jpeg
    IMG_0611.jpeg
    507.6 KB · Views: 506
Asking price is a big reach and sadly folks don’t pay market value for used Tesla wheels (20” performance sets that are brand new take offs go for $2,500 all day long).

Tesla sells the 19” wheels for $320/each or $1,280 for a set. Add tires at $270 each and tpms and you’re still not close to $3k brand new and no one pays retail unless they’re buying it from Tesla or they are no longer available.

Asking price is a big reach and sadly folks don’t pay market value for used Tesla wheels (20” performance sets that are brand new take offs go for $2,500 all day long).

Tesla sells the 19” wheels for $320/each or $1,280 for a set. Add tires at $270 each and tpms and you’re still not close to $3k brand new and no one pays retail unless they’re buying it from Tesla or they are no longer available.

Tesla sells their 19” wheels for $375 each plus tax.

Why are you responding to my post if you are based in CT and have no interest in buying them?

Tesla sells their 19” wheels for $375 each plus tax.

Why are you responding to my post if you are based in CT and have no interest in buying them?
I will say that folks will reply to ensure that sellers know market value and so buyers don’t get gauged. And the poster is correct, Tesla sells these new as a set of 4 for less than $3k (tax included). Glwts

Update:

I confirmed with Tesla today that they did not install the TPMS sensors on the tires, so they are NOT included in the package. Wheel covers are included.

Since sensors are not included, and the $3,500 package on the Tesla website also includes labor to install, I am adjusting my ask price to $2,500 or best offer. Please PM me if interested. Thanks.

According to the Buena Park Service Center, who I spoke with this afternoon, the price for one 19” wheel, Continental OEM tire, cap, TPMS, and labor to mount and balance is $851.71.

The TPMS part by itself is $76.10. So if we subtract the TPMS out, the wheel and tire would be $775.61. So a set of four from Tesla would be $3,102.44

If anyone is offering a set of brand new 19” OEM tires and wheels for an ask price of less than $2,500 I’d sure like to see a link to it.

People order the 19” upgrades on the Model 3 all the time and pay $1,500 for it. If you ordered the car with the standard 18” wheels and bought a set of 19” wheels for $2,500 you would have a complete set of 18” wheels and tires for $1,000. Just the Michelin 18” tires cost $280 a piece so if you can find a set of those tires and wheels for $1,000 that’s a steal.

I’m not sure why everyone is responding to how unrealistic my pricing is without providing any actual evidence that these tires can be purchased for less elsewhere. If you have something concrete to share please post it. Otherwise please stop posting inaccurate information regarding these tires.

Here is one up in Canada for a little under $1900 USD:

Brand New M3 19” wheels/tires Vancouver, B.C.

I think that folks are just trying to steer you in the right direction, but you aren’t listening. I suggest doing some research on forums, Craigslist, and eBay prior to posting something for sale based on “what Tesla sells them for”. There are plenty of examples floating around. Otherwise, you are just setting yourself up for criticisms.

For reference I traded my 18” aero wheels for 19” sports + $750 cash this month. Both were identical condition and complete. The seller wanted Aero’s originally but got an end of quarter inventory car and it had 19’s on it and Tesla wouldn’t swap for Aeros.

18” complete sets sell for $750-$1,200. I bought a set for $750. I don’t disagree with your logic that it should be $1,500 + the resale value of the 18’s so $2,250-$2,700 ballpark, but that’s 20” or aftermarket price territory.

19” complete sets are more rare to find (supply and demand). It’s a tricky one bc there are so many 18” and 20” on the market bc those were “stock” on respective models and folks who paid $1,500 for 19’s generally keep them.

20” complete sets are going for $2k-$2,500 (bought a set two days ago in this range. Are the 19” sets worth more than 20”, maybe? They’re sure as heck more practical.

For reference I traded my 18” aero wheels for 19” sports + $750 cash this month. Both were identical condition and complete. The seller wanted Aero’s originally but got an end of quarter inventory car and it had 19’s on it and Tesla wouldn’t swap for Aeros.

18” complete sets sell for $750-$1,200. I bought a set for $750. I don’t disagree with your logic that it should be $1,500 + the resale value of the 18’s so $2,250-$2,700 ballpark, but that’s 20” or aftermarket price territory.

19” complete sets are more rare to find (supply and demand). It’s a tricky one bc there are so many 18” and 20” on the market bc those were “stock” on respective models and folks who paid $1,500 for 19’s generally keep them.

20” complete sets are going for $2k-$2,500 (bought a set two days ago in this range. Are the 19” sets worth more than 20”, maybe? They’re sure as heck more practical.

Thanks. Your post is the first one with any real analysis. I did quite a bit of research on these tires before posting them and while I know there are a lot of people who would like to buy them for a stupid price, I have yet to find a set of new AVAILABLE 19” Tesla Wheels and Tires available on the internet for any price (outside of Tesla’s retail pricing).

When I challenged those who have posted to find one, so far they have posted a set that is no longer available and sold for $1,900 outside of the United States, and a set of lightly USED 20” wheels and tires for the same $2,500 ask price as my BRAND NEW wheels and tires. If people are trying to make a case for the price being too high, they are not doing a very good job.

Last edited:
If you buy from the service center all in you're just north of 3K as mentioned. As others have said the performance models have been selling from 2200-2500.I dont believe anyone is trying to be a dick, but its definitely coming off that way. Good luck with your sale. I am commenting because I am in CA and interested in the 19" or 20" wheels. If your price goes down, please let me know.

Thanks. Your post is the first one with any real analysis. I did quite a bit of research on these tires before posting them and while I know there are a lot of people who would like to buy them for a stupid price, I have yet to find a set of new AVAILABLE 19” Tesla Wheels and Tires available on the internet for any price (outside of Tesla’s retail pricing).

When I challenged those who have posted to find one, so far they have posted a set that is no longer available and sold for $1,900 outside of the United States, and a set of lightly USED 20” wheels and tires for the same $2,500 ask price as my BRAND NEW wheels and tires. If people are trying to make a case for the price being too high, they are not doing a very good job.

Shipping from Canada isn't that expensive. That is irrelevant. We have members here up in Canada, too. You asked for examples and they were given to you. In all honesty, you come across as pretty arrogant and as though you are trying to take someone for a ride. I am going to refrain from posting in this thread anymore as I have said my peace.