Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 PCP

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Prior to price change I ordered an SR+ on BH PCP finance through the Tesla process. I am cursing myself for not prtscr-ing every page of the process, in the naive thought i would get some sort of docs with all the details on... but I do remember it saying changes could be made right up til delivery. Since the price reduction I now want to shorten the length of the agreement. So 2 questions:

1) Who do I need to call- Tesla or Blackhorse directly?
2) Has anyone else who applied for BH PCP prior to the price change had any comms from Blackhorse (or tesla o_O:D) on how the price change has impacted their PCP contract (monthlies, GFMV etc)?

Prior to price change I ordered an SR+ on BH PCP finance through the Tesla process. I am cursing myself for not prtscr-ing every page of the process, in the naive thought i would get some sort of docs with all the details on... but I do remember it saying changes could be made right up til delivery. Since the price reduction I now want to shorten the length of the agreement. So 2 questions:

1) Who do I need to call- Tesla or Blackhorse directly?
2) Has anyone else who applied for BH PCP prior to the price change had any comms from Blackhorse (or tesla o_O:D) on how the price change has impacted their PCP contract (monthlies, GFMV etc)?
For point 2, absolutely nothing, I'm sure I'll find out very soon when they start to want my money.