Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance OEM 20" wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OEM Tesla Model 3 Performance 20" wheels
Factory Turbine Silver 20x8.5 5x114.3

Selling a set of four OEM Tesla Model 3 Performance wheels. Wheels have a few nicks and curb rash but overall very nice. See pics for details. Comes with center caps and removal tool, no TPMS or tires. Will ship nationwide at buyer cost, have them boxed up and ready to go!

$1000 OBO

IMG_3624 3.jpg IMG_3627 2.jpg IMG_3628.jpg IMG_3629.jpg IMG_3631.jpg IMG_3633.jpg IMG_3634.jpg IMG_3635.jpg IMG_3636.jpg IMG_3637.jpg

Not a bad price. I was able to sell mine for $1000. You should be able to get $700-$1000 to the right buyer.

Hey Dan- This was posted over a month ago and I was the only reply. It's interesting you would comment on a transaction that has nothing to do with you and not make an offer yourself. You should probably be driving an Audi. You know what "OBO" stands for don't you?

Reactions: dbiland
Hey Dan- This was posted over a month ago and I was the only reply. It's interesting you would comment on a transaction that has nothing to do with you and not make an offer yourself. You should probably be driving an Audi. You know what "OBO" stands for don't you?
Hey jonsil--you should probably be driving a Yugo. You know how long a month is don't you?