Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - Right Repeater Camera not working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,
I had a full PPF wrap done on my model 3, and after picking up the car, I noticed that the R repeater camera is not working and I'm getting a message indicating autopilot features are not functioning. Naturally I would assume that the garage that did my wrap maybe didn't connect something back properly, but interestingly enough, I had the same issue before in the past as well so not sure if it's related.
In my notifications, the following 2 codes are popping up: APP_w305, APP_w269

Anyone with any experience with this? I tried doing the reset and powering off the vehicle to no avail.

Thanks!

Yup. Same here. Have a SC appointment next week for a replacement. Search around, there are a lot of us. Someone said a mobile tech told him 7000 cars went out recently with bad cameras. Make an appointment.

Recent deliveries have had issues. Mine was a break at the alignment guide where the video cable attaches to the camera. New fender camera installed and all good now. Something has wrong at the factory when making the connections on the fender cameras.