Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Side Repeater Camera/Signal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Appreciate the responses. I'm just using it for the signal light, not the camera functions. Reason I asked is because a repair shop replaced my MS side marker with a repeater camera, however, since I don't have the hardware, only the signal works. So I'm just looking to replace the left side with the same. I think just plugging in the turn signal socket would work, just want to make sure they physically fit.

Appreciate the responses. I'm just using it for the signal light, not the camera functions. Reason I asked is because a repair shop replaced my MS side marker with a repeater camera, however, since I don't have the hardware, only the signal works. So I'm just looking to replace the left side with the same. I think just plugging in the turn signal socket would work, just want to make sure they physically fit.
Do the turn signal work? I have AP1 and I was thinking of replacing the turn signals with repeater cameras just as a deterrent. It sounds silly but it could stop people from vandalizing my car or even parked cars next to me from being careless in opening doors.

Do the turn signal work? I have AP1 and I was thinking of replacing the turn signals with repeater cameras just as a deterrent. It sounds silly but it could stop people from vandalizing my car or even parked cars next to me from being careless in opening doors.
Yep, the signal works. It's 2 separate connectors. One for the signal light, identical to the "flat" one on my pre-refresh MS, and another for the camera, which isn't used.

Reactions: ClipperS