Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Expired Model 3 Skid Plate Front Chasis Guard Plate [Expired]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that's darn cool, I had no idea such a thing existed. I am struggling to put the Tesla similarly priced replacement plastic cover on my 3 after removing the flocked resin original cover. One of the welded nuts on the chassis was dislodged by the tire shard that hit my undercarriage and so far Superglue nor JB Weld has managed to adhere the replacement nut such that I can bolt the plastic down. It was flapping in the wind driving across the great salt lake flats such that the corner was sanded clean off by the highway below.

Well, that's darn cool, I had no idea such a thing existed. I am struggling to put the Tesla similarly priced replacement plastic cover on my 3 after removing the flocked resin original cover. One of the welded nuts on the chassis was dislodged by the tire shard that hit my undercarriage and so far Superglue nor JB Weld has managed to adhere the replacement nut such that I can bolt the plastic down. It was flapping in the wind driving across the great salt lake flats such that the corner was sanded clean off by the highway below.
As soon as I heard about an item going through that plastic OEM shield and breaking the battery connectors and causing a leak, I started looking for these. This fit my car perfectly! Highly recommend.

Status
Not open for further replies.