Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Standard Plus - 19" Wheels Option

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys,

New member, just booked a model 3 standard plus with 18" aero wheels. Was looking forward to add on the 19" oem wheels option but not available here in Australia. Disappointed but I'm sure it'll eventually come to the market.

In the mean time, would like to start this thread and perhaps get some advice and opinions on how to get the 19" oem wheels before august delivery.

U.S. tesla store sells it for USD3,500 with winter tires.

Cheers.

Hi guys,

New member, just booked a model 3 standard plus with 18" aero wheels. Was looking forward to add on the 19" oem wheels option but not available here in Australia. Disappointed but I'm sure it'll eventually come to the market.

In the mean time, would like to start this thread and perhaps get some advice and opinions on how to get the 19" oem wheels before august delivery.

Cheers.

Perhaps you could look at this site, a few of the US youtubers have used the wheels and like them - they came out with some 2020 Roadster replicas recently also

EVT Wheel for Tesla Model 3 - 19" & 20" ("Turbine" Style)

I posted here last night that I was looking to sell a set of 20” with PS4s.

However I am going off the idea now.
I really like the look of them and may keep them for Spring, Summer and Autumn.
Maybe I can stretch to a set of winter wheels after all...
The boss won’t be happy though. I am already way over budget :)

I posted here last night that I was looking to sell a set of 20” with PS4s.

However I am going off the idea now.
I really like the look of them and may keep them for Spring, Summer and Autumn.
Maybe I can stretch to a set of winter wheels after all...
The boss won’t be happy though. I am already way over budget :)

Yea I saw your post, but I read somewhere 20" from a performance model does not fit the standard model. Can't remember for sure but also if I install the 20" I will have to look into a lower spring set up.

Hi guys,

Cheers.
IMG_0392[16053].jpg

I have four Black 19 inch OEM model S ones fore sale $1400