Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Stealth For Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My stealth was damaged in shipment and found 4 more options with same exact options either ready next day or within a week. This was in November, not sure how much has changed but SAs can locate every stealth in shipment and can assign them to you while they are still on the truck. I believe anything within 750 miles can be routed to your closest SC at no charge.

My stealth was damaged in shipment and found 4 more options with same exact options either ready next day or within a week. This was in November, not sure how much has changed but SAs can locate every stealth in shipment and can assign them to you while they are still on the truck. I believe anything within 750 miles can be routed to your closest SC at no charge.

It's amazing how fast things can change. The lack of Stealths now is probably due to the paid acceleration boost option that's now available. So even though your information is from Nov it's a little outdated now. But yeah back then the best way to get one was just asking your SA.

I took delivery of my stealth at the end of November also. I looked for 2 months every day before my SA finally saw them pop up on their inventory. Hundreds of them all popped up at once without warning one day. You got lucky that November/December was the exact time all of these stealths were released, so you were able to find multiple still available. From what I understand, it’s usually very difficult to find one.

Also, now that the acceleration boost is $2000, I wonder if they’ll raise the price of the stealth the next time they make them, since it was also a $2000 adder.

Stealths when they have been made are made in large batches and show up unannounced.
So yeah if you time it right when a batch got made ; it seems like they are everywhere and a motivated SA can find inventory of them all over in different specs.
They have made at least 3 batches in 2019 I am aware of ; first batch was in July.

But at all other times ; they are impossible to get. The batches made get sold very quickly.

We should assume they will be made again this year (Telsa provided the EPA with figures for a Stealth for 2020 which I don't think they would do if they don't plan on making more) but do not know if they will make another batch sometime this quarter.

Telsa should charge between $3000-$4000 extra for the stealth but they likely won't and will keep them at $2000 extra.