Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3/Y Badge / ID holder

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

SSonnentag

埃隆•馬斯克
Apr 11, 2017
Arizona
I'm wondering if anyone has come up with a convenient location or storage device for keeping an ID badge or other similar cards handy to the driver. The door slot is low and dark for early morning access. My S and X had/have convenient pockets in the arm rest. Let me hear your ideas.

Thanks!

Or you could get one of those "strap on the sun visor" storage devices that people used to keep CDs in.

71gTy-l7ZwL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_FMwebp_.jpg

I'm wondering if anyone has come up with a convenient location or storage device for keeping an ID badge or other similar cards handy to the driver. The door slot is low and dark for early morning access. My S and X had/have convenient pockets in the arm rest. Let me hear your ideas.

Thanks!

In both my model 3 and my wifes model Y, when I drive it to work, I put my ID badge in the storage area underneath the console arm rest. I have to access this to get my badge to enter my work location, which requires a badge swipe to enter the parking lot area.

Its a simple location to get to, especially while pulling up to or stopping at a badge reader on the drivers side.

Reactions: SSonnentag