Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3/Y Homelink Garagedoor Adapter NIB

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all,

I have a Model Y on order and was due to be delivered in September, however, Tesla continues to push back this timeline. Most recently, it now is showing February (placed order 2nd week of July). I don't know if I can wait until then (possibly later) to get this vehicle as I already sold my primary vehicle and rental costs are adding up. With all that said, in anticipation of my September delivery, I purchased Homelink Adapter hardware they shipped to me right away. I couldn't find a way to return it so far but trying to get in touch with Tesla (so far without any luck hence me posting on here). I paid $350 for it including tax. According to Tesla, the cost of the unit includes the installation at service center.

Located in the Charlotte, NC area if someone is close and looking for local pickup, otherwise can ship. Selling for Best offer, shipped, but I really don't want to get raked over the coals. Hoping to find someone that is willing to do me a favor and minimize my losses on this. I'll owe you one. Box is unopened.