Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sold FS: Used Tesla Model 3/Y HomeLink Garage Door Opener (part # 1114984-00-B)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Used Tesla Model 3/Y HomeLink Garage Door Opener (part # 1114984-00-B) Parting out my Model Y.

Tesla Service will not typically install the part if the box is opened. However, the following thread documents a means of performing do-it-yourself install: DiY HomeLink Install using in car Service Mode - No need for Tesla Service or ToolBox

And FYI an older thread describing an approach where folks installed themselves and then were able to get Tesla Service to enable the config (YMMV): Homelink DiY Install

$150 + shipping

Used Tesla Model 3/Y HomeLink Garage Door Opener (part # 1114984-00-B) Parting out my Model Y.

Tesla Service will not typically install the part if the box is opened. However, the following thread documents a means of performing do-it-yourself install: DiY HomeLink Install using in car Service Mode - No need for Tesla Service or ToolBox

And FYI an older thread describing an approach where folks installed themselves and then were able to get Tesla Service to enable the config (YMMV): Homelink DiY Install

$150 + shipping
FYI. I just installed one and the tesla won’t see it until you go into service mode and unlock the gateway. The screen says how to do it. It’s all under the 12 volt menu item. Once it’s unlocked you have to go back and enable it which requires a computer reboot. Once that’s done you exit service mode and check your extra info menu like where you cancheckk CCS being enabled. If it all worked, you will see the garage door opener enabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.