Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S 100D valuations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why would the raven be able to do that and the older 100d not? There’s no difference in battery packs.
In fact the V3 supercharger announcement came before the raven, and at the announcement it was stated that the 100d model s/x would be updated to be able to charge at 200kW

There is a difference in the pack as it's a newer revision and the wiring from the charger to the pack is supposedly different as well.

Source: the horse's mouth
The Longest-Range Electric Vehicle Now Goes Even Farther

Faster Charging
Paired with the new more efficient drivetrain design, Model S and Model X are now capable of achieving 200 kW on V3 Superchargers and 145 kW on V2 Superchargers. Together, these improvements enable our customers to recharge their miles 50% faster.

So my specific question is rough values for a 2018 100D, a 2017 100D.
Mine is not yet for sale, but I figured $60k is the best I'm going to do, and mine has most of the options available in March 2017, including FSD. I also spent $5k on Xpel Ultimate and Cquartz Finest, but I'm aware those are sunken costs I'm not likely to get a return on. I'm waiting for actual Roadster 2020 availability.

Last edited:
Reactions: TrevTremaine