Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 Model S 100D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Greetings Experts. I am hoping to take the plunge into Model S territory coming from my Jaguar Ipace HSE 400. I am looking at a 2019 Model S 100D with enhanced autopilot. As far as I can figure out because it is a 2019 100D and not a Long range it is not the Raven upgrade. Is that correct? From the carfax, I can see it was bought in 03/2019 and from all I have read the Ravens did not start to appear until April. My other option is a 2019 Long Range with 50K miles. That one was bought in August of 2019 so I am pretty sure it would be a Raven version. My question is which one? The 100D has very low miles vs the LR with 50K, Both are out of warranty and I can buy an aftermarket no issues there. Just asking what you guys would do? Lower miles pre-raven 2019 or higher mile post raven LR ? Thanks in advance for any advice.

Greetings Experts. I am hoping to take the plunge into Model S territory coming from my Jaguar Ipace HSE 400. I am looking at a 2019 Model S 100D with enhanced autopilot. As far as I can figure out because it is a 2019 100D and not a Long range it is not the Raven upgrade. Is that correct? From the carfax, I can see it was bought in 03/2019 and from all I have read the Ravens did not start to appear until April. My other option is a 2019 Long Range with 50K miles. That one was bought in August of 2019 so I am pretty sure it would be a Raven version. My question is which one? The 100D has very low miles vs the LR with 50K, Both are out of warranty and I can buy an aftermarket no issues there. Just asking what you guys would do? Lower miles pre-raven 2019 or higher mile post raven LR ? Thanks in advance for any advice.
Welcome. You may not want to buy with EAP, after purchase you can subscribe to FSD for $299 a month.

Upvote 0
go with raven
since both out of warranty you'll be getting slightly newer parts n better tech
raven is more efficient/faster
low miles do not mean much for HV battery, they fail all the same
i'd personally be more inclined to get higher mileage cars cause it means more stuff would have been replaced under warranty

Reactions: beatle
Upvote 0