Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S: 20 TSportline TSS Silver Staggered (almost new)

texaspledge

Feb 21, 2017
Austin
Asking $2500

Just pulled these off my car after approx. 500 miles. They are practically brand new with no stratches or marks to speak of. I had them professionally power coated silver. Tires have little wear.

Tires Continental DWS06
Front 2x 20x9.0", 245/40-20
Rear 2x 20x10", 275/40-20
4x Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor (latest version TPMS)

These are currently $3500 from TSportline and I payed extra $700 to get them power coated. I don't expect to get that money back but I just mention it because TSportline doesn't actually offer these in silver for some reason.

I'm in Austin and willing to drive halfway to Dallas/Houston/San Antonio to sell. Also maybe considering shipping but would definitely prefer to sell local.

I have a walkaround video here for those interested:

Attachments

• Wheels11.jpg
    Wheels11.jpg
    495 KB · Views: 40
  • Wheels2.jpg
    Wheels2.jpg
    786.6 KB · Views: 42
  • Wheels3.jpg
    Wheels3.jpg
    912.5 KB · Views: 43
  • Wheels4.jpg
    Wheels4.jpg
    896.6 KB · Views: 36

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC