Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S 2021: Cleaning products for interior & exterior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Use Griot’s Garage products for most of my car detailing needs. To protect the seats, I use COLOURLOCK’s protector for faux leather. I keep my white seats clean by using Griot’s interior detailer weekly.

I have a 2022 S with black interior. I get spots on the seats and door trim presumibly from skin oils, sunscreen, etc. I can't find anything that easily cleans them. I have tried Chemical Guys interior cleaner, 303, McGuires leather cleaner. I saw another post recommending Lexol Vinylx. I guess I need to treat it with a protectant, but I need to get the stains off first. Any suggestions out there?

I have a 2022 S with black interior. I get spots on the seats and door trim presumibly from skin oils, sunscreen, etc. I can't find anything that easily cleans them. I have tried Chemical Guys interior cleaner, 303, McGuires leather cleaner. I saw another post recommending Lexol Vinylx. I guess I need to treat it with a protectant, but I need to get the stains off first. Any suggestions out there?
I used Gyeon Leather Shield on my X Plaid with good results. It's doing a good job of protecting the white seats. You would use the Gyeon leather cleaner first to get them clean (there is a mild and strong version).