Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model s 85 D 2015 for parts out

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla model S 85 D with autopilot for sale in parts. Everything is available except the H V battery. I am located in Quebec, Quebec, Canada but I can ship anywhere. You can text me at 581 997 5729 for a fast answer.
IMG_2412 3.JPG
IMG_2412 3.JPG
IMG_2463.JPG
IMG_2464.JPG
IMG_2465.JPG
IMG_2466.JPG
IMG_2468.JPG

Reactions: ICE collector
Yes both parts included
I can make 65$
I send you pictures pictures today

I don’t need now I literally just randomly happened to buy one a few days ago. I was just letting Frank know. Obviously it’s hard to figure out the prices as is for their parts let alone with the Coronavirus going on. With older parts like this they won’t sell for anywhere near what the facelift parts will. Usually the facelift parts can sell for more than what Tesla charges but the prefacelift always sell for a lot less.

Just like how cheap the seats you quoted me on. Your price was very low... did u ever figure out what shipping would be? I’m sure it’s ridiculous and could only imagine how long it would take considering I ordered a freaking mesh grill over 2 weeks ago and still have not received it. Did you get your mesh grill Frank?