Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S and X: Chrome Delete kits $90 each

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As the title suggests

1 X Nikola Pro Satin Black Model X Chrome Delete Kit

1 X Nikola Pro Satin Black Model S Chrome Delete Kit

it’s $90 each and you pay shipping. It’s one set each in the box. I am a beginner when it comes to these things and I was able to get it done with one set. But YMMV. You can buy bits and pieces from Nikola Pro directly if you mess up something (they are pretty awesome and will send you free replacements if you request them). I think chrome delete is one of the best investments for our cars and it drastically changes the look of the cars. See my black MX after chrome delete. That was before my finished mirror chrome delete

7877462C-D080-4CC5-9A25-17CA9D85E1FC.jpeg

Hi, is this the kit with 2 versions of each piece? If so, ready to buy S version in LA
Not the OP but sounds like they bought the version with two of each peace for install, installed w/o any mistakes and therefore now has another full "kit" they won't be using with only one of each piece for sale. Hence the price being roughly half of new give or take.

I've done several of these now and can add that if you take your time you can certainly get through this full kit with only one of each piece if you're patient and careful. Just watch the videos, do as they say and try to not stretch them as you apply.

• Informative
Reactions: SilverGS
Hi, is this the kit with 2 versions of each piece? If so, ready to buy S version in LA
If you are saying AP1/AP2 then yes. I believe it has Facelift and non facelift versions as well.

Forgot to mention in the ad. Location is Charlotte NC. I can ship if you provide the shipping label. Learnt a valuable lesson recently. I committed to paying shipping on Model X mats(assuming it would be around $25) but ended up paying $100 for shipping to CA out of my pocket.

If you are saying AP1/AP2 then yes. I believe it has Facelift and non facelift versions as well.

Forgot to mention in the ad. Location is Charlotte NC. I can ship if you provide the shipping label. Learnt a valuable lesson recently. I committed to paying shipping on Model X mats(assuming it would be around $25) but ended up paying $100 for shipping to CA out of my pocket.
Please let me know what your address is as well as the box dimensions/weight and I'll send you the shipping label. Thanks