Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Integrated Center Console - Brand New

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brand new in the box. OEM Integrated Center Console for Model S (new style with the rear cupholders). Bought it a while ago and never got around to installing it.

$1000 OBO.

IMG_1073.jpeg

1654048287227.png

Reactions: blodg1 and elee888
I would be happy to try but it's a pretty big box and I think the shipping would be quite expensive.
I'm not sure about the exact cost, but maybe you could try and check with your local post office? I'd be happy to pay for shipping to get the parts here. It's quite difficult to get even used parts for the new-style center console around here.

Brand new in the box. OEM Integrated Center Console for Model S (new style with the rear cupholders). Bought it a while ago and never got around to installing it.

$1000 OBO.

View attachment 811182

View attachment 811181
Sorry for my ignorance, but this is an item made by Tesla to install into 2012-2020 Model S vehicles to give the center console? What is the advantage of replacing the whole thing like this versus using an aftermarket drop-in console, like evannex? Thanks.