Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S P85 Performance Metallic Brown in WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tried local Craigslist. What were we thinking.......what a bunch of yahoos......Hopping over here to list with "our people!"

Selling our Model S P85. 2014 build. Just getting ready to roll over to 26k miles. Garaged. Non-non-non-smokers. No pets, no kids, no Goldfish,no juiceboxes, etc etc. No accidents.

- Brown Metallic
- All Glass Pano Roof - aka SUNROOF
- 19" wheels
- Black Leather Seats
- Lacewood Decor
- Light Headliner
- Matching Yacht Floor
- Carbon Fiber Spoiler
- (sexy) Tesla Red Brake Calipers
- Supercharger Enabled
- Tech Package
- Smart Air Suspension
- Ultra High Fidelity Sound
- Subzero Weather Package
- Premium Interior Lighting
- We up'ed connection from 3G to LTE

Selling this baby to make room for the new one! Things we will miss that this MS has and new one won't have: leather seats, rain sensing wipers (coming??), Metallic Brown paint, front center tray (aka "the purse holder), and that gigantic cavernous frunk!!

Asking $62000

Location - Bremerton, WA (west of Seattle)

fullsizeoutput_5ffd.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_600c.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_600d.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_600e.jpeg
IMG_7817.JPG
IMG_7818.JPG
IMG_7819.JPG
fullsizeoutput_6007.jpeg

Tried local Craigslist. What were we thinking.......what a bunch of yahoos......Hopping over here to list with "our people!"

Selling our Model S P85. 2014 build. Just getting ready to roll over to 26k miles. Garaged. Non-non-non-smokers. No pets, no kids, no Goldfish,no juiceboxes, etc etc. No accidents.

- Brown Metallic
- All Glass Pano Roof - aka SUNROOF
- 19" wheels
- Black Leather Seats
- Lacewood Decor
- Light Headliner
- Matching Yacht Floor
- Carbon Fiber Spoiler
- (sexy) Tesla Red Brake Calipers
- Supercharger Enabled
- Tech Package
- Smart Air Suspension
- Ultra High Fidelity Sound
- Subzero Weather Package
- Premium Interior Lighting
- We up'ed connection from 3G to LTE

Selling this baby to make room for the new one! Things we will miss that this MS has and new one won't have: leather seats, rain sensing wipers (coming??), Metallic Brown paint, front center tray (aka "the purse holder), and that gigantic cavernous frunk!!

Asking $62000

Location - Bremerton, WA (west of Seattle)

View attachment 272236 View attachment 272237 View attachment 272238 View attachment 272239 View attachment 272241 View attachment 272242 View attachment 272243 View attachment 272246
You're gonna miss the Sycamore Brown. Someone at TM has an issue with earth tones. Brown, IMHO, was their best color ever.

I bought a brown 13 CPO p85 two years ago and love the car. Never see another brown one (or green) in this part of the world. Chromed slipstream wheels really highlight the color, but I just picked up a set of arachnids to take to the racetrack. Not sure why they dropped the color, but maybe that makes it a ‘unicorn’.

I bought a brown 13 CPO p85 two years ago and love the car. Never see another brown one (or green) in this part of the world. Chromed slipstream wheels really highlight the color, but I just picked up a set of arachnids to take to the racetrack. Not sure why they dropped the color, but maybe that makes it a ‘unicorn’.
The brown color didn’t sell well just like the green and titanium, most customers just didn’t like those colors so they were discontinued. Back around 1980 I had a ‘77 Firebird in a very similar brown for one of my first cars and loved it. I also liked the Tesla titanium and almost chose that color but realize now it would have hurt resale value. Tesla would sell hot pink cars if lots of customers would buy them. I guess if it makes you happy buy the color you like and don’t worry about resale value. Maybe in 30 years it will be worth more at Barrett Jackson auctions due to few builds.;)

Last edited:
All together now.......
......bring back brown!......bring back brown!......bring back brown!......

Yes, it's a unicorn in our area. The black, white, red, (shades of) silver colors are great, but they blend in with other cars on the road. Not many browns. It (tastefully) stands out - and not in a lime green look-at-my-electric-car way. :) We have family members that refer to our MS as our puppy because everywhere we go people approach us and want to "pet" it!

And......our car could be your car! Hoping to sell before new car arrives!

I'm specifically shopping for a brown one. Ideally I also want to find one with textile seats though, which is turning out to be super hard (since both brown and textile seats are rare). And if at all possible, the ultra rare unicorn - a brown one with textile seats and subzero package.

Yours is beautiful. I'd love it - but it's out of my price range. GLWS.

Green is my favorite because it has such a sweet black metallic look to it in the right lights that just make it a color like no else.

I think the brown is okay, but it would have really been a better color if you were able to have brown leather to match. I think BMW makes a Mocha brown color. Now that would be a great combo!