Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S P85 Performance seats, grey + alcantara, driver/passenger/rear

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I'm selling the following Model S seats, which I purchased in May 2016, to retrofit a P85 with black interior that I owned at that time.
However, I ended up buying an 85D, so I didn't need to use these P85 seats.

These are all new and unused and never installed, and include all sensors, lights, and (I believe, as they have the yellow harnesses) airbags as well.
Based on various labels, they were manufactured in December 2014, and warehoused after Tesla moved to the Next Gen seats. The front seats are grey leather, alcantara side bolsters, with white piping.

Shipping is not available, as these are too bulky and awkward to ship, but feel free to arrange your own shipping.
Pricing is net to me, please add PayPal fees if not cash pickup.

Long-time member here, and 1000+ feedback on eBay.
Feel free to ask for more pictures (as I can only attach 10), or details, or reasonable offers, via PM.

This is what I have:
1. Model S P85 grey and alcantara performance driver seat, with lights, sensors, and airbags.
Price: $800
2. Model S P85 grey and alcantara performance passenger seat, with lights, sensors, and airbags.
Price: $600
3. Rear bench seat set, grey leather: bottom bench, 60% standard seat back, 40% next gen (yes, I know) seat back, and 2x alcantara side bolsters, all are new and never installed. Rear seats are not heated.
Price: $300

Price for all seats together (driver, passenger, rear set): $1,300

Thanks!
seats.JPGIMG_1229.JPGIMG_1228.JPGIMG_1232.JPGIMG_1230.JPGIMG_1246.JPG IMG_1251.JPGIMG_1254.JPGIMG_1253.JPGIMG_1248.JPG

Bump.
Updated pricing:
1. Model S P85 grey and alcantara performance driver seat, with lights, sensors, and airbags.
2. Model S P85 grey and alcantara performance passenger seat, with lights, sensors, and airbags.
Price: $500
3. Rear bench seat set, grey leather: bottom bench, 60% standard seat back, 40% next gen (yes, I know) seat back, and 2x alcantara side bolsters, all are new and never installed. Rear seats are not heated.
Price: $200

Price for all seats together (driver, passenger, rear set): $1,100

Bump.
Updated pricing:
Price: $500
Price: $200

Price for all seats together (driver, passenger, rear set): $1,100
I understand this is an old ad but by any chance are the seats still available?