Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S parts in Honolulu

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
While I haven’t been on this forum in a very long time, The time has come for me to part with my spares… model S parts

I have a set of Silver Arachnids with tires, it’s been in storage for about 3 years now… tires are close to its end of useful life but definitely get several hundred miles of life left. Some rims do have road rash.

I have 3 front rims and 3 back rims of Arachnids. No tires mounted on it currently, never mounted on a car. But 3 of them have had tires mounted on them prior to being sent to me.

These are all from the referral program back in the earlier days. And are all the silver color.

I also have a Tesla wall charger from the referral program which has Elons signature. (New in box)

I have a CHAdeMO adapter. (Used)

I have a set of all weather floor mats. (Used)

The all weather trunk mat.(used)

Rear window shade. (Used)

I am listing this in the Hawaii forum as I don’t want to deal with shipping but if you make it with my time I could consider it.

I haven’t listed any prices, because what I would want for them I won’t get. So feel free to make me an offer I can’t say no to. Send me a dm

Pictures on request

Thanks,
Garett