Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S puddle lights 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Yelobird

Aug 24, 2020
Illinois
So not a world problem by any means but on my previous 2020 I had those aftermarket emblem “T” puddle lights and they always made me and passengers smile. Plus they were cheap…. Unfortunately the 2023 Model S Plaid uses small round puddle lights vs the old style rectangle variant. Does anyone know if these lights are available in the market? Appreciate any direction.

So far no. I had them in my 2016 S, and also would like them in my 2022 S. I've been looking out for them, but seems the after-market makers are mostly focused on the high-volume 3/Y now.

In addition, about a year ago, Tesla came down hard on anyone not authorized to use their logo and had most of the older devices pulled from the market. That may further discourage makers from designing something that works with the S/X.

Reactions: Yelobird
So far no. I had them in my 2016 S, and also would like them in my 2022 S. I've been looking out for them, but seems the after-market makers are mostly focused on the high-volume 3/Y now.

In addition, about a year ago, Tesla came down hard on anyone not authorized to use their logo and had most of the older devices pulled from the market. That may further discourage makers from designing something that works with the S/X.
Makes sense and appreciate the feedback. Just a simple non world problem but that was one mod I did for the Y that I really liked and it was cheap. May just make a lense and try to make one.

Reactions: dthomas658