Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S rear trunk well cover

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just took delivery of 2022 Model S LR 2 weeks ago and both the lid for the well and the upper privacy cover are missing. My friend a few houses down the street got his Model S just a week or two prior and both were missing on his car too. If anyone has more info I would be grateful. I don't like leaving the rear storage area uncovered when I have packages (etc.) in it, so I would even buy a third party replacement if I could find one as a bridging solution. It's annoying that Tesla did not say anything about this when the car was delivered to my home. They basically just said "sign these papers" and took off.
I did finally get all the missing parts - but it took weeks and three separate trips to the service center - one for each missing part (the privacy cover, the well lid, and the cover for the side cubby. No other missing parts have come to my notice since then, so I guess I'm finally done with delivery.