Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S85D $50,000

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Toppatop55

~Life Is Good~
Feb 25, 2018
Connecticut
Selling my precious as a result of baby due date quickly approaching. serious buys pleas pm me with any questions
This MS85D is fully loaded with every available options and low miles (35,500 and slowly rising).

2015 Tesla Model S 85D
Gray color
85KWH battery (265 mile range on full charge and 238 miles on 90% charge)
dual motor all wheel drive
dual chargers for faster charging
fee life time super charging for life of car
premium sound system
panoramic glass roof
premium trim interior with alcantara
smart air suspension
LTE connectivity
21" wheels
tech package
Auto pilot 1
cold weather package
fog lights
premium interior lights
matte obeche wood interior
Tesla center console
IRO dash cam
cubby drawer (matte obeche)
new 3D all-weather floor mats (front and rear)
factory warranty until June 2019, which can be extended an additional 2 or 4 years

Im also willing to throw in a complete set of 19" winter wheels with brand new Continental all season tires for $500
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png

Reactions: IdaX
Might want to check tesla used prices as they include a 4year 50k mi warranty (50k miles on top of current mileage on delivery). Unfortunately their buying experience I hear has been a nightmare.

Car looks great and you can touch and feel before buying vs Tesla used. Is that worth a warranty?

Apologize in advance if I'm providing inappropriate advice.

you would also have to take into account Tesla's destination fee of $2K if you don't reside in the same state as the vehicle you want. Also documentation and service fees which is about $1500. Not to mention the repairs you'll need on the car as a result of ending CPO.

you would also have to take into account Tesla's destination fee of $2K if you don't reside in the same state as the vehicle you want. Also documentation and service fees which is about $1500. Not to mention the repairs you'll need on the car as a result of ending CPO.
Your destination fee assumes that a potential buyer is local to you which would be rare but possible. It also is no guarantee that the potential buyer isn't local (most likely) and can't find a car local whereas yours would cost a similar $2k to get to them so it's not comparing apples to apples to say yours saves $2k as it's a rare buyer that this would save this amount.

Documentation and service fees of $1,500... what exactly is this?

Even though they ended the CPO program the cars still come with a used car warranty of either 2 years or 4 years depending on the mileage on the vehicle at the time of sale. Saying that another car that is bought through Tesla will automatically come with additional fees when you buy it is disingenuous.

Extended warranty option is only available to the original owner of the vehicle. I purchased an 2015 S 85D with warranty ending in June 2019 and was told NO, no way, ain't gonna happen by several Tesla folks I have talked to. Good thing is the battery and motors are under warranty for 8 years unlimited mileage!

• Love
Reactions: bz51

Wait. On top of the price listed for used, you'll need to tack on another $1500????

Curious. Cause I'm close to pulling a trigger on a used one on Tesla website and no mention on the $1500 from the rep.

Extended warranty option is only available to the original owner of the vehicle. I purchased an 2015 S 85D with warranty ending in June 2019 and was told NO, no way, ain't gonna happen by several Tesla folks I have talked to. Good thing is the battery and motors are under warranty for 8 years unlimited mileage!
That is not true. Anyone can extend the original warranty as long as it’s under 50k miles and under 4 years old

What sort of wheels are the 19's? Can you post a picture of the drivers seat right edge (an area subject to wear due to vehicle entry / exit).?
Thanks

The 19" wheels are Tesla silver Slipstream I had powder coated gray, wanted dark color for winter set. Here are pics I just took right now with the winter set on the car. I also included the seat pic, the newly installed 3D floor matts and the 21" sport wheels in storage bags. Both sets of rims are mint condition without a single scratch or curbing. Rear seat and compartment is mint as no one sits back there.

IMG_0434.jpeg
IMG_0433.jpeg
IMG_0435.jpeg
IMG_0439.jpeg
IMG_0438.jpeg
IMG_0440.jpeg