Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X 2023/24 Air Suspension in Park

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ngogas

Sep 19, 2018
Utah
I have a 2024 model X and my drive way has a 9 degree incline. When it gets close, I set my suspension to very high to drive up the drive way with location set to do it every time automatically. Once I get up into the garage, I would put it in park. Question, when in park, does the car air suspension go down to low or very low so exiting the vehicle is easier? Also on back up and leaving the garage, would it go into very high in the morning?

Thanks

I have a 2024 model X and my drive way has a 9 degree incline. When it gets close, I set my suspension to very high to drive up the drive way with location set to do it every time automatically. Once I get up into the garage, I would put it in park. Question, when in park, does the car air suspension go down to low or very low so exiting the vehicle is easier? Also on back up and leaving the garage, would it go into very high in the morning?

Thanks
For 2023 Model X, if your drive way is shorter than 100ft and your driving speed is below the speed threshold, no, it won't go down to low.

Last edited:
Upvote 0