Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X 90D, 6-seater with EAP, FSD Paid For, $70,000

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
December 2016 Model X 90D, 6-seater, EAP active, FSD Paid For

$70,000 asking price, will of course consider all reasonable offers - please PM me - thanks!

2016 Model X 90D
Mileage: 45,600
Color: Pearl white
Interior: Ultra white
VIN: 5YJXCBE24GF030075

Vehicle design confirmed 11/16/2016
Vehicle pickup 12/22/2016

• Front half of car protected with XPEL clear self-healing film
  • No accidents
  • Single owner / non-smoker
  • Garage kept
  • Car has always been driven in sunny Florida, mostly highways
  • Hand washed since purchase (car has never been subject to abrasive mechanical wash, or power wash)
  • Carpet is good as new- I installed ToughPRO floor mats shortly after vehicle purchase (see photos)
  • Old falcon wing door switches have been replaced by Tesla with current style switches
  • Annual maintenance inspections have been performed
  • Extended Service Agreement has not been purchased- 2 years/25,000 miles of coverage after the New Vehicle Limited Warranty expires available for $2,400, 4 years/50,000 miles of coverage for $4,800

Options:
Pearl White Multi-Coat Paint
20" Silver Wheels
Ultra White Seats
Figured Ash Wood Décor
Black Headliner
Six Seat Interior
Lifetime Supercharger Enabled (will transfer to new owner)
Subzero Weather Package

Because it’s rainy season in South Florida, I didn’t get my car shined up for a photoshoot. The photo with the dime as a size reference is to show the 2 areas where the XPEL film has been damaged, presumably by road chips - I cannot say for sure what impact there is on the paint, but a small bit of touch up should take care of it, if required. The photo of the rear trunk is to show where there are signs of some gentle use caused by our double wide stroller rubbing against the rear side panels- with some elbow grease, vast majority of these scruff marks ought to go away.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    639.1 KB · Views: 234
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    659.4 KB · Views: 215
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    637.8 KB · Views: 210
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    569 KB · Views: 203
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    421.9 KB · Views: 198
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    276.1 KB · Views: 202
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    296.9 KB · Views: 203
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    299.3 KB · Views: 207
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    363.7 KB · Views: 206
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 188
Hello, apologies for delayed replies, I’m working through this weekend so I have not been able to reach out to folks by way of private messaging yet.

My X is still available.

As someone requested, I am going to determine my driving range at 80% and 90% respectively. My X has been charged to 100% maximum charge only 3 times in its life.

Also, I should have stated in absolute terms that there is nothing wrong with the car. She drives the same as the first day.

I forgot to mention in my main post, I had my tires replaced by Tesla in October.

Hello, apologies for delayed replies, I’m working through this weekend so I have not been able to reach out to folks by way of private messaging yet.

My X is still available.

As someone requested, I am going to determine my driving range at 80% and 90% respectively. My X has been charged to 100% maximum charge only 3 times in its life.

Also, I should have stated in absolute terms that there is nothing wrong with the car. She drives the same as the first day.

I forgot to mention in my main post, I had my tires replaced by Tesla in October.

My X is still available.

Not sure how to PM you, I am interested and ready to buy your Model X