Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X 90D Six Seat Pearl White/Tan Interior For Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i have a friend in the market but i can tell you that you are a few K's apart... if you are negotiable I will be happy to pass the post along. Like others on here he is knowledgeable about the tax credits and so forth so that is why I think you are not in sync with the price.

Like I said however if you are negotiable I will pass it along...

GLWS

Thanks @travwill . @Markk993 what is status of your friend? My list price is obviously just a starting price when I posted in January. There has been depreciation and mileage since then. Either of you in the hunt? Still trying to sell this car, not sure if it is price or something else holding buyers back. There is nothing wrong with the car....the selling issue is all mine.

I consider a $17,000 price drop off new to be quite a discount. I have it listed elsewhere too. Thanks
$7500 Fed Rebate and $5000 Colorado Rebate amount to $12500, so essentially you are discounting the car by $4500 which I am fairly sure people paying Near $100 K for a Car would not consider to be quite a discount. But, I get your point you are don't need to sell the car you are just seeing if there is a buyer that wants one badly enough to get a used one for a few bucks less.

Reactions: BigD0g
$7500 Fed Rebate and $5000 Colorado Rebate amount to $12500, so essentially you are discounting the car by $4500 which I am fairly sure people paying Near $100 K for a Car would not consider to be quite a discount. But, I get your point you are don't need to sell the car you are just seeing if there is a buyer that wants one badly enough to get a used one for a few bucks less.
It must get depressing trying to sell a car and not loose any money doing it. Unfortunately for the seller most people now realize with the tax credits, also being able to take a 179 deduction on the X and Tesla having new inventory cars always available at every store you can get a new one with full warranty for less than some think their used car is worth. You can't compete in price with a new car, check to see what Tesla would pay and that should be a wake up. A real number is what Tesla will discount an inventory car to, less tax credits, less 179 depreciation, and less roughly 10% a year and that's about the real value.

Last edited: