Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Navigation Control Center Screen Protector

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Guys! I was wondering if there's anyone here who's using screen protector on their navigation control center? Do you have any suggested brand to use? Sometimes my wife would love to bring her cute little Chihuahua and I don't want tiny hairs or dusts stuck to the dashboard touchscreen.

When I got my Model X in July 2018 I got the Abstract Ocean screen protector from Amazon, I think. It is tricky to apply, you have to take precautions to clean it well before applying and then getting it lined up. Count on spending a fair amount of time and patience.

We owned our 2012 S P85 for almost 100K miles - and still have our 2017 S 100D and 2018 X 100D - and haven't installed a screen protector on any of the vehicles - and have not had any problems.

You should only need a screen protector if you are planning to have objects in proximity of the display that could scratch the touch screen membrane over the display - which we haven't found to be a risk for us.

Reactions: DSolie