Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Price Change

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just noticed that the Model X changed the price of the Premium Interior. It was $3300 and now the Black is included and the base price increased by $1000 making it $2300 less. I just took delivery of my MX on Nov. 8th and I am wondering if there is a way to get refunded? Any input would be appreciated.

As a side note, I am in love with the car. It is simply amazing and it's crazy knowing that it will keep improving!!

Anyone that orders under the new price will not get their car this year and therefore not be eligible for the full tax incentive that you got when taking delivery this year. So no I doubt Tesla will honor the new price for customers who just received their cars when it is meant to stimulate demand for new orders as the IRS rebate gets cut in half.

Reactions: gavine
Anyone that orders under the new price will not get their car this year and therefore not be eligible for the full tax incentive that you got when taking delivery this year. So no I doubt Tesla will honor the new price for customers who just received their cars when it is meant to stimulate demand for new orders as the IRS rebate gets cut in half.
Design Studio still says December Delivery.

I just noticed that the Model X changed the price of the Premium Interior. It was $3300 and now the Black is included and the base price increased by $1000 making it $2300 less. I just took delivery of my MX on Nov. 8th and I am wondering if there is a way to get refunded? Any input would be appreciated.

There are other changes as well, like the new cars come with the 48A charger instead of the 72A charger you got. I think that was a $1,500 option when it was offered separately. So that brings you down to an $800 difference, and I haven't paid attention to what other changes they might have made.