Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Price hiked!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When is your delivery? You keeping the S? We're hoping 20th of September. You getting home delivery?

Haven't ordered yet. entered a tesla raffle for labor day. if i dont win that one, then ill order in sept. Ill sell the S once my X gets delivered.

I wanna get home delivery but i might just do a houston delivery because the shop i wanna get my car wrapped at is in houston.

I have a 3 week business trip overseas in october, so i have to time it correctly so that my tesla doesn't get delivered before i get back into the country, otherwise ill become just as bad as that idiot who we endlessly mocked who got reassigned a new VIN because he wasn't available to pick up his car.

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA
I wanna get home delivery but i might just do a houston delivery because the shop i wanna get my car wrapped at is in houston.

Yes, we were up in Houston this last weekend and went to a car wrap shop. It's going to kill us, but I have Karen talked into a drove from delivery right to the shop. Give them the few days and come back to pick up the car. We planning the camera, full front one piece tint and the two side windows along with full xpel. Staying on subject though. With not ordering yet, you feel there may be a gamble for a price hike before you place the order? It could go the other way too. With all the talk of profit , who knows..

Yes, we were up in Houston this last weekend and went to a car wrap shop. It's going to kill us, but I have Karen talked into a drove from delivery right to the shop. Give them the few days and come back to pick up the car. We planning the camera, full front one piece tint and the two side windows along with full xpel. Staying on subject though. With not ordering yet, you feel there may be a gamble for a price hike before you place the order? It could go the other way too. With all the talk of profit , who knows..

doubtful. im not worried. :)